This Alsident extractor is unused and can be considered as new.
The (design) specifications of the extraction arm are as follows:
- Extraction arm for mounting on wall or ceiling.
- Working range 430 – 1660 mm.
- Recommended airflow 45 to 85 m³/h.
- Diameter of tube Ø50 mm.
- Tubes made of anodized Aluminium – surface 10 µ.
- Joints made of shatterproof, chemical resistant polypropylene (PP).
- Colour of joints: white (-5), red (-4) or black (-050).
- All O-rings maintenance free.
- Integrated valve.
- All threaded stays, springs and thumbscrews made of acid-proof stainless steel (AISI 316L).
- Acid-proof POP® rivets for increased durability in aggressive environments.
- Dismantling of the arm without tools for cleaning.